Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's been awhile!

Hi all....I know, I know, it's been forever since I've posted!! I always wake up thinking "I'm going to post something today"....but then, after I've gone through my emails while drinking my coffee, I realize I need to answer TONS of questions! Then, I have to go through orders and decide where I'm going to start work for the day. After I've worked on a few orders and some upkeep on the old ebay store, it's time to pick my daughter up from school.....I know, time management has never been my thing!
By the time I get back from the high school, I'm figuring out what to make for dinner and then I work on more orders.
Oh, did I mention how many times I have to take the dog out? Well, it's like everytime I sit down....lol.
Then, before you know it, I'm off to bed and I haven't posted anything.
I know it's a lousy excuse, but it's the truth...I swear!!
I'm going to make an honest effort to post something every morning....it may not be something of great signifigance, but it'll be something.

Night all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment