Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Monday.....

Yes, I know it's been a few days since posting and I promised I would post something everyday. I was depressed after the game last Tuesday and then this weekend we were slaughtered by Chelsea...at home. It was embarassing and I didn't feel much like writing anything.
Plus, I have so many orders that I'm working on right now, I didn't have a minutes break....and my daughter is sick.
These are not excuses, just facts :)

Anyhow, I'm posting now....I have a little break between orders and I thought I'd get a quickie in.
Not a whole lot of new stuff going on...I have some new designs in my ebay store, some of them on sale right now....check them out!

My lilacs are blooming and they look so gorgeous! I'll take some pics and post them....

Umm, let's see...oh, I finished my book, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. It was very good...can't wait for the 2nd book to be released.

The book I read before The Hunger Games was A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb, which I also enjoyed thoroughly.

I just received one of my book orders today, just in time, so I'll post what I'm going to read next.
Of course, it's almost time to reread, for the 3rd time, the Twilight books. I might wait until right before the New Moon movie comes out to do that though.

Ok, I have to go and work on more orders. I'll make sure I post something in the morning....promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment